Refit, Upgrades, Maintenance & Commissioning Services.
We can offer maintenance teams to work on our supply equipment, or on third party supply equipment on your behalf. This service is available in our facilities in Singapore, in your facilities, or anywhere in the world with suitable engineering facilities.
We offer a comprehensive refit service from partial to complete system refits, to customer & classification body requirements (where applicable). We have extensive experience with DnV, ABS, Germanisher Lloyd and other class societies’ requirements for construction, modification and periodic inspection. Refits can be carried out in our facilities in Singapore, in your own facilities, or anywhere in the world with suitable engineering support & customs import / export regulations.
We have a range of pre-owned ROVs and submarines available for upgrade, which we can offer completed in ‘As new’ condition, ready to work. Alternatively we can offer an upgrade service to your specification. Upgrades can be carried out in our facilities in Singapore, in your facilities, or anywhere in the world with suitable engineering support & customs import / export regulations.
We offer an installation and commissioning service as an after-market option to most products we sell or rent. We have a large team of specialists to call upon for contract commissioning work on site or offshore worldwide. Details are specific to each product & are available upon request.
The final arrangement for each of the above is largely subject to location, type of equipment and type of service required. Contact us to discuss details of your requirements & our suggested solutions.
3rd Party Audit Preparation & Maintained Readiness Training Courses
Generally speaking, most companies do not get audited by 3rd party auditors often enough to become intimately familiar with the requirements and mechanics of the procedure. As a result many companies are often ill prepared for an audit and receive multiple Non conformances (NCRs) from the auditor. necessitating follow up inspections at added cost in order to be accepted by the COMPANY requiring the audit prior to commencement of hire.
We offer training sessions with your selected personnel, hosted by our own IRCA accredited Lead Auditors, to train them in the following critical aspects of auditing & readiness for auditing, in accordance with the requirements of the IMCA R006, Shell EPA 52 & OGP 411 audit standards for Remotely Operated Vehicles.
As a part of the course, we also issue software designed to manage your audit & its accompanying certification & documentation, to each candidate. This software is designed to be stand-alone, running in parallel with your system management system, literally on the system computer desktop. It is a simple repository for audit related documents, designed to interface directly with the 3 above mentioned audit documents. It does not interfere with or directly connect to your IMS or directory structure.
The course is a 2 day event, which can be carried out either in your own facility, or in Chonburi, Thailand for a minimum of 8 – maximum of 15 delegates per course. The course includes the following subjects:
- Audit culture – why are we being audited? For who? What are your responsibilities? Consequences of a bad audit? Benefits of a good one.
- Audit Formats – IMCA R006, EPA 52, OGP411 – Learn to navigate your way around the audit forms, understand the documents, jargon and acronyms. Learn how to link to the relevant applicable industry standards.
- Relevant standards that apply to the system & audit & how they are applied
- System classifications – What applies to you, what doesn’t.
- How to prepare for the audit – internal pre-audit, who should be available to assist the auditor
- Management of system documentation for the audit, archiving & preparation for the next audit.
- Presentation on the day
- NCRs – What are they? How to avoid them? What to do if you get them? Understanding P1, P2 & P3 classifications & requirements (Shell EPA 52)
- Software – principles of use & how to operate it.